And there’s NOTHING to it!
What You Need:
- • Clean hands;
- • One 8 ounce block of cream cheese (softened);
- • Approximately 12 ounces of canned, crushed pineapple (mostly drained);
- • Garnish (we’ve been using cherries lately);
- • Fritos Scoops.
The Way It Comes Together:
- Make sure you wash your hands (potential contagions are not allowed in the Oliver kitchen);
- Place the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl;
- Use a small fork to mash the cream cheese further;
- Add the crushed pineapple, leaving some remaining juice in the can;
- Whip the mixture together using the small fork;
- You may find that you need pineapple juice to bring the mixture to the right consistency—if so, add the juice sparingly;
- Transfer the completed dip to a serving bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours;
- Add your garnish;
- Serve with Fritos Scoops and enjoy!